MAT 2000 T
Cable holding device with electrical elevation system
The MAT2000T is used to determine the electrical cable resistance per 1000 m (US model per 1000 ft) of high- and mid- range power cables without cutting the cable. Using the 4 pole measuring technique according to Kelvin, all feed line resistances are eliminated. The measuring current is established via pneumatically operated chuck jaws, the measuring voltage is picked-up via spring-supported taps.
The current jaws and thus the current feeding points are arranged at a sufficient distance to the taps in accordance with DIN/IEC to ensure a constant and uniform distribution of the current across the actual measuring distance. The MAT2000T is capable of measuring cables during manufacturing
process by connecting the device directly to the cable where it is reeled up. The MAT2000T is then placed underneath the cable, the electrical elevation system lifts the holding device into the corresponding cable height and stops automatically. Furthermore, the holding device is swingable vertically to support different cable angles.
After closing the safety covers, the pneumatic chuck jaws are activated and the measurement can be started using the built in Microohmmeter MR 302 C-A.
|Measuring length (internal)||1200 mm|
|Test object length||> 1200 mm|
|Cable diameters||100 mm² - 800 mm²|
|Measuring current||20 A max.|
|Power supply||230 V AC or 115 V AC (MR302C-A)
Accumulator operation with built in loading
System (elevating system)
|Nominal pressure||8 bar|
|Test object fixing||by switch (open / close)|
|Security||Pressure release when opening covers|
- Portable system, can be used with any stranding machine.
- Features measurement during cable manufacturing process
- Supports different cable heights and angles
- Microohmmeter MR 302 C-A: High resolution Microohmmeter featuring IR – temperature measurement and recalculation to 1000 m or 1000 ft.
- Software MR302C-A XFER: sends measurement values to any Windows© application. Including special Excel© functions. For Windows© 95 / 98 / NT / ME / 2000.
- Cable: 4pole, various lengths, banana plugs (4x, red, yellow, green, blue)
- Testrod: calibrated by DKD (‚Deutscher Kalibrierdienst‘)
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008