Measurements of low resistance/inductive Objects
Accurate low resistance measurements can be handled with this battery driven MICRO-OHMMETER MR5-10BAT/IND. Measur-ing objects are fuses, bus bars, heating elements, circuit breakers, switch gears, relays as well as small inductive loads like motors, transformers, chokes etc.. The measuring object is connected due to the Kelvin/Thompson method with full 4 wire terminal connection. Current cable resistances are eliminated in this way.
The MR5-10BAT/IND allows positive, negative and alternating (automatic switching between both directions with average value) current direction to match best to the measuring situation. Even on single direction thermoelectric compensation is possible. A special current selection is for inductive loads with increased measuring time.
Eight ranges are standard together with an automatic range selection. Temperature compensation with a PT100 probe with different coefficients of the material is a build-in feature.
A thermoelectric printer is optional.
Total measuring range:
Current Range :
Current Mode :
Power supply (Mains):
Size and weight:
EMC and Safety:
4 pole clamps / banana plug in
500.0 μΩ, 5.000 mΩ...5000 Ω decadic
0.1 μΩ to 5000 Ω
0.1 μΩ on lowest range
±(0.1% Rdg + 0.1% FS)
Selectable to 1 mA ..10 A range dep.
Selectable to pos.,neg.,alt.,inductive
5 V Measurement, 30 V ind.loading
up to 1,000 values
-10..50°C working, -20..65°C storage
max. 90 % not condensing
Internal battery (sealed acid)
90...250 V 48..62 Hz
USB, RS232C, Thermo-Printer (opt.)
W410xD330xH180 mm, approx. 8 kg
- High current up to 10 amps battery driven
- Resolution 100 nW (0.1 μW) on lowest range
- Stable and secure operation on transformer windings
- Battery driven with build in charger(90..250 V, 48..62 Hz)
- Easy connection with a PC using our XFER program
- Compact, portable and rugged metallic case design
- USB/RS232C Interface standard, cables included
- Fast loading and reloading capability of inductive
- Protected against transient/inductive overvoltage
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008